We believe in people. We believe in creativity. We believe in ethical business practises. Our goal is to maximise employee satisfaction because we believe happy employees make customers happy. Many companies will tell you that you belong to them like family, but do you think 20000 people can sit around a happy family dinner? :)
At Bishop & Co, we are like a happy family. We work together, we have fun together, we support each other. We are a company with over 20 employees in Szeged, working on innovative, world-changing projects. It's true: if you want, for example, to rid the world of cancer, come to us and we will give you the chance.
What you can bring to us:
- you have at least 2 years of experience in enterprise Java (Spring and/or JEE).
- good knowledge and understanding of OO principles and design patterns.
- basic understanding of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Hibernate and/or JPA).
- hands-on experience with code versioning systems (Git, SVN) and unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG).
- good English communication skills.
What we offer:
- remarkable compensation package.
- a supportive work environment, where you can use the latest technologies.
- a friendly, nice, and modern office in the middle of Szeged, at Kárász street.
- flexible working hours and location, to fully support one’s work-life balance. Also, we don’t have those special Hungarian working Saturdays. Transferred workdays are extra day-offs us in our company.
- standing desks, beers, and much more in the office! (we have coffee too, of course).
- regular performance feedback and a clear career path.
- opportunity to grow: Bishop Academy, English classes, the possibility to mentor others or get mentored.
If you are interested, apply now with the button below, or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now